If you love the HX4, then the HXE4C might be your next best move! Who wouldn't love this form crimp tool with the added benefits of portable power and next-generation connectivity?
The HXE4C battery powered Crimp tool is intended to crimp copper and aluminum cable 26 to 10 AWG with DMC® "Y" Dies (M22520/5-XX and others). This tool is available with an optional pre-tensioned pushrod to hold the product in the crimping position (spring-loaded closed) without operator assistance (Part # HXE4AC).
The HXE4C is equivalent to DMC's HX4 (M22520/5-01) hand tool with added benefits of portable power and next generation connectivity. Users can track tool performance, users, and projects. Crimp data is viewable in real time on the LED display or can be downloaded via an app.
• Bluetooth® connectivity
• Tracks number and quality of crimps
• Ergonomic design allows one-handed operation
• Die automatically opens when crimp is complete
• Die can be released mid-cycle to make adjustments
• Head rotates 350°
• 26 to 10 AWG
• Max. Crimp Force: 1.5 Tons (13.3 kN)
• Avg. Crimp Time: 2 seconds
• Avg. Crimps per Charge: 150
(Approx 300 with Extended Life Battery)
• L x W x H: 4.5 x 2.9 x 15.7 (in) 114 x 74 x 399 (mm)
• Weight (with battery): 3.9 lb (1.8 kg)
• Sound Level: 75 db (A) at 1 meter
• Vibration: <8.2 ft/s2 (2.5 m/s2)
• Hydraulic Oil: Shell Tellus® T-15
Detail : HXE4C (dmctools.com)