Quintus Open House Flexform™ Sheet Metal Forming
April 4, 2018 in Västerås, Sweden
Quintus Technologies, maker of well-known Flexform High-pressure Fluid Cell Presses for sheet metal forming is pleased to invite you to an Open House, scheduled to be held April 4, 2018 in Västerås, Sweden.
In our workshop we have the pleasure to show:
· A Quintus high-pressure deep-draw press in operation, in a final testing stage before shipment to the end-user.
· The demonstration of a viable, cost efficient forming method of Titanium Ti-6Al-4V performed in the brand-new Quintus application center.
· The New Generation fluid cell presses, type QFC 0.7x1.8-800
Demonstration of the forming flexibility and the simplicity of the tool concept.
· Large High-pressure fluid cell presses under manufacturing
View several very large fluid cell press in our works, the largest having a press-force of 85,000 ton, all being in various stage of assembly and testing, currently being built for customers.
· Learn how to use simulation forming software to best combine modern tool design with high pressure forming. Follow the process from theory to reality
The Open House workshop tour will also be combined with a seminar session, which will present a great opportunity to discuss challenges you may be facing in your sheet metal fabrication process.
If you would like to learn how you can collaborate with us to overcome these challenges, shorten your lead times, and more feel free to schedule a meeting at email@example.com
Please visit our web for more information and take the opportunity to watch our latest videos on how our unique Flexform Technology is revolutionizing the aerospace and automotive industries.
If you are interested in attending, please ensure to sign up for the event. Space is limited, so please sign up no later than March 9th.
A detailed agenda to follow.
Global Business Development,
Sheet Metal Forming